Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Raindrops of my Heart: The blog of the blogger

Rain
                    Raindrops of my heart is my blog's name. Do you asked why,why is its my blog's name? As a simple person I always treat things like treasure. I want to give importance to everything that is part of our world. Like my life, I am so blessed that I live on this earth because of this pleasure. I've met my super cute and adorable classmates. I do always treat them like athing that you can be proud of. like raindrops, that is one of the most important thing, it adds beauty to our world. Beautification is in you,like me, a simple person that beautifies what world is,

                    One importance that made possible is him, the creator of heaven and earth even man and woman, and of course my parents who taught me the wonders of life and what world is.

                    Like raindrops, it is important in increasing the water level of dams and even heart. if we have no heart, we cant feel the emotions and feelings that we express. there is no such emotion in this world, no joyous moments were felt.Being compatible and having contentment makes a joyous remembrance.



Heart
                      We can' t deny the emotions we express when we see our love and even our crushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment